The professional advanced certificate on sales and marketing management course will allow students to strengthen the relationship between sales and marketing departments within a company. It will also allow those working within the industry to gain more value from the sales environment, allow them to extend their offline and online business presence and improve the communications function.
On completion of this professional advanced certificate on sales and marketing management course participants will be able to understand the principles and practices of effective sales and marketing, be able to develop a corporate brand, and present sales and marketing pitches with greater authority, be able to systematically analyse and present possible solutions to marketing management problems using a full range of theoretical and methodological resources from the marketing literature, be able to exhibit and effectively use an awareness of the Institutional framework within which marketing management takes place.
This sales and marketing management course has been developed to meet the needs of working professionals, managers and supervisory staff, from various non-marketing and sales backgrounds, who may wish to develop skills and techniques to effectively function within the areas of sales and/or marketing.
ISMMN Professional Advanced Certificate qualifications enjoy National and Worldwide recognition and acceptability as;
- Holders of ISMMN Professional Advanced Certificate enjoys access to gainful employment, promotion/advancement on their job, and boats admission to higher institutions.
- Currently, holders of Sales and Marketing Management Professional Advanced Certificates gain admission into the Bachelor’s Degree and it is recognized by other professional bodies.
PROFESSIONAL ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OBJECTIVES
- To create rich learning Lectures on Sales and Marketing Management Profession.
- To expand understanding of oral growth in Sales and Marketing Management capabilities.
- To develop personal strategies to meet Sales and Marketing Management for competitive advantage.
- To generate ideas and insight to increase Organizational Sales and Marketing Management capability and capacity building.
- To help practicing Managers and those aspiring to be Sales and Marketing Management Managers to participate in programme covering Sales and Marketing Management.
- To help square up the process of professionalism on Sales and Marketing Management.
- To equip practitioners to become decision makers on their chosen career.
WHO RUNS THE PROGRAMME?
The Diploma Course , Advanced Diploma Course, Professional Advanced Certificate, and Professional Graduate Diploma on Sales and Marketing Management Programmes are facilitated by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management of Nigeria (ISMMN) in affiliation with reputable Universities and foreign Professional bodies.
WHO ARE THE FACILITATORS?
The objective of training is to upgrade ones’ knowledge, understanding and to be ready to be a master in his/her career. These courses are fully loaded with materials from both internally and externally to ensure that sales and marketing management skills, knowledge and understanding if properly utilized will rejuvenate, recreate and increase market share of any product. On this note therefore, ISMMN has assembled proven senior Lecturers, Technocrats, Sales and marketing management practitioners as facilitators on these courses.
SUBJECT OF DIPLOMA LEVEL
- Promoting Management
- Marketing Channels and Distribution
- Sales Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Analysis of Consumer
- International Marketing, Research Project
- Advanced Statistics II
- Marketing Strategy Planning and Case Studies
- Advanced Marketing Research
- Financial Management II
- Advanced Cost Accounting for Marketing
- Consumer Research and Analysis.
- Research Project (Industrial attachment)
THOSE TO ATTEND THE COURSES
Due to the complexities of the present economy the expected beneficiary of this course are those saddled with the responsibilities of increase in volume of any Organizations, the Entrepreneurs, Private Business Man/ Women, Senior Sales Managers, Sales Managers, Politicians, Directors, Sales Men/ Women, Brand Managers, Commercial Managers, Estate Managers, Security Personnel’s, Oil and Gas Managers, Telecommunication Managers, Insurance/Bankers, Hotel Managers, Transport/ Haulage Managers etc.
COURSE DURATION AND FEE
The duration of the course will run for 4weeks, and the course fee is N120,000 per participants but early registration attracts a discount of 80%. Registration is N10,000 and it is online.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Weeks
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes