Professional Graduate Diploma on Sales and Marketing Management
The importance of a person’s initial and continuing academic and Professional skill development has become widely accepted in our society and in fact all over the world in this 21st century. Organizations now see Professionalism and Management Development as essential pre-requisite to effective competitive strategy as well as being an important tool in recruiting and re-training employees. This means that Professionalism as a career and skill development now occupies central place in every organization and establishment.
Another important trend is that lifelong learning and development of competence has replaced the views frequently held in the past that education and training only take place before or at the beginning of a career, it is important to state that in the life time of an individual, there lies numerous new challenges that will enquire corresponding responses which requires additional knowledge training and retraining development to square up the relevant and current challenge of the century.
The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management of Nigeria (ISMMN) in response to the missing link has over the years developed the required techniques and programmes on professionalism, skill acquisition and career development for Practitioners, students and other human resource personnel’s in affiliation with reputable Institutions trending on local and global acceptance in Sales and Marketing Management Perspective.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE(S)
- To create a rich learning lectures in Sales and Marketing Management Profession
- To expand understanding of oral growth in Sales and Marketing Management capabilities
- To develop personal strategies to meet Sales and Marketing Management challenges of the 21st Century
- Examine models of quality in Sales and Marketing Management for competitive advantage
- To generate ideas and insights so as to increases Organisational Sales and Marketing Management capability and capacity building
- To help practicing Managers and those aspiring to be Sales and Marketing Management Managers to participate in a process covering Sales and Marketing Management profession
- To help square up the process of Professionalism in Sales and Marketing Management
- To equip Practitioners become decision makers on their chosen career/profession.
- To be an information HOB on Sales and Marketing Management to the government and the public
- Above all to become a strategic THINK THANK for the Development of Economic growth through Sales and Marketing Management Perspectives.
WHO FACILITATE THE PROGRAMMES
The Professional Diploma Certificate, Advanced Diploma Certificate, Post Graduate Diploma Certificate, Diploma Certificate and Certificate Course in Sales and Marketing Management are facilitated by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management of Nigeria (ISMMN) in affiliation with reputable Universities and foreign Professional bodies.
SUBJECTS OF PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE DIPLOMA LEVEL
- International marketing management
- Sales and marketing management
- Business communication
- Channels of distribution
- Sales and marketing strategy Planning and case studies
- Product management
- Advertising and sales Promotion management
- Consumer behavior analysis
THE DURATION OF THE COURSE(S)
The total minimum study period for completing the Professional Graduate Diploma Certificate Course (PGDC) is Six (6) weeks respectively of intensive academics face to face studies. The level of course contents treatments are considerably high as teaching materials for undergraduates and post graduate degree programmes are applied during the course respectively, in conjunction with Practitioners of Sales and Marketing Management Professionals from the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management and other affiliate institutions (weekend only). Course form Registration is N10,000 and it is online or can be sent to you on request.
click here to download form or click the “apply for this course” button to download the application form for free.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes