Advanced Diploma Certificate on Sales and Marketing Management
This diploma certificate on sales and marketing management course will allow students to strengthen the relationship between sales and marketing departments within a company. It will also allow those working within the industry to gain more value from the sales environment, allow them to extend their offline and online business presence and improve the communications function.
On completion of this diploma certificate on sales and marketing management course participants will be able to understand the principles and practices of effective sales and marketing, be able to develop a corporate brand, and present sales and marketing pitches with greater authority.
This sales and marketing management course has been developed to meet the needs of working professionals, managers and supervisory staff, from various non-marketing and sales backgrounds, who may wish to develop skills and techniques to effectively function within the areas of sales and/or marketing.
ISMMN Diploma Certificate qualifications enjoy National and Worldwide recognition and acceptability as;
- Holders of ISMMN Diploma enjoys access to gainful employment, promotion/advancement on their job, and boats admission to higher institutions.
- Currently, holders of Sales and Marketing Management Diploma Certificates gain admission into the Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate Conversion Programme and it is recognized by other professional bodies.
- To create rich learning Lectures on Sales and Marketing Management Profession.
- To expand understanding of oral growth in Sales and Marketing Management capabilities.
- To develop personal strategies to meet Sales and Marketing Management for competitive advantage.
- To generate ideas and insight to increase Organizational Sales and Marketing Management capability and capacity building.
- To help practicing Managers and those aspiring to be Sales and Marketing Management Managers to participate in programme covering Sales and Marketing Management.
- To help square up the process of professionalism on Sales and Marketing Management.
- To equip practitioners to become decision makers on their chosen career.
WHO RUNS THE PROGRAMME?
The Diploma Certificate, Professional Advanced Certificate, and Graduate Conversion Certificate on Sales and Marketing Management Programmes are facilitated by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management of Nigeria (ISMMN) in affiliation with reputable Universities and foreign Professional bodies.
WHO ARE THE FACILITATORS?
The objective of training is to upgrade ones’ knowledge, understanding and to be ready to be a master in his/her career. These courses are fully loaded with materials from both internally and externally to ensure that sales and marketing management skills, knowledge and understanding if properly utilized will rejuvenate, recreate and increase market share of any product. On this note therefore, ISMMN has assembled proven senior Lecturers, Technocrats, Sales and marketing management practitioners as facilitators on these courses. Some of the facilitators are listed below;
SUBJECT OF ADVANCE DIPLOMA LEVEL
- Marketing Managements
- Business Communication
- Product Management
- Qualitative Analysis
- Sales and Marketing Research
- Cost Accounting
- Channels of Distribution
- Case Study
THOSE TO ATTEND THE COURSES
Due to the complexities of the present economy the expected beneficiary of this course are those saddled with the responsibilities of increase in volume of any Organizations, the Entrepreneurs, Private Business Men/ Women, Senior Sales Managers, Sales Managers, Politicians, Directors, Sales Men/ Women, Brand Managers, Commercial Managers, Estate Managers, Security Personnel’s, Oil and Gas Managers, Telecommunication Managers, Insurance/Bankers, Hotel Managers, Transport/ Haulage Managers etc.
COURSE DURATION AND FEE
The duration of the course will run for five (5) weeks, and the course fee is N120,000 per participants course fee covers course materials, and diploma certificate on sales and marketing management. Registration form is N10,000 and application form can be downloaded online for free or can be sent to you on request. click here to download form or click the “apply for this course” button to download the application form for free.
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing Management
Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing Management full curriculum can not be displayed here for management reasons but you can get full details from the ISMMN Catalogue.
- Origin and Development of Sales and Marketing concept
- The Sales and Marketing Concept
- The scope and value of Sales and Marketing
- The Sales and Marketing environment
- Products Planning, Design and Development
- Pricing, Objection, Determination, methods, policy and strategies
- Distribution, Advertising and promotion
Sales and Marketing Management and Strategy
Sales and Marketing Management and Strategy full curriculum can not be displayed here for management reasons but you can get full details from the ISMMN Catalogue.
- Meaning and modern approach to Sales and Marketing Management
- The Old approach to Sales and Marketing Management
- The Sales and Marketing concept philosophy
- Sales and Markets corporate philosophy
- Sales and Marketing corporate coordination notes
- The Sales and Marketing function
- Marketing operations, Sales operations, Advert Sales operations and distribution
- Sales and marketing Management analysis, planning, implementation and control
- Sales and Marketing Management approach
- Sales and Marketing mix decision variables and interactions
ANALYSIS OF CONSUMER BEHAVIOURS
ADVERTISING AND SALES PROMOTION MANAGEMENT
SALES PROMOTION MANAGEMENT
- Meaning and growth
- Purpose and objectives
- Selecting Sales promotions taste
- Business Promotion tools
- Develops Sales promotion programmes
- Pretest, implementation, controls and evaluate in programme result
- Comparison and contrast between Sales promotion, Advertising and Actual Selling Merit and Demerit
MICRO AND MACRO ECONOMICS